Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Get On My Level

After playing 3 Games with my assigned champion (Ezreal) and then waiting for my friend to play 3 with the champion i assigned him to learn to play (Udyr) I won with 3 out of 3 games won and 2 more games won then him, I effectively learned to play a new champion in 3 quick games and my scores were.
             Game 1                Game 2                     Game 3                    
Kills:10                                   10                             5        
Deaths:0                                   3                             0       
Assists:7                                   8                             1          

Of course i got the grand prize of 1400 Riot points and now know i can play a high skill cap champion pretty comfortably, every time i crush my friend with Ezreal now he'll remember he created a monster with this bet.

2 comments:

  1. How do you become a good player in this game?
    Keep up the good work champ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you a strong guy or something

    ReplyDelete